Friday, March 2, 2012

Some things I'm looking forward to this weekend...




{images via We Heart It}

Catching up with a bestie over wine, cooking, a movie and wedding planning ...


Framing my new Leigh Viner print and finishing up my radiator grill project ...


Playing outside and cuddling with my favorite little nugget ...



{images via Pinterest}

Fresh flowers, leftover homemade veggie chili and yoga ...


Happy Friday everyone!
I'm so excited for a weekend of normalcy before the weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, medical school celebrations and work travel begins.

6 comments:

  1. I follow you, I hope you follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect weekend!
    Gorgeous Leigh Viner print - I have one of her beautiful pieces in my living room :)
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestie + wine + cooking and wedding planning? Sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Leigh Viner print and your pup is totally adorable!! So glad to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blog is so nice! I like it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...